Challenge provides professional administrative and secretarial services to bodies corporate. These services have been designed to provide maximum flexibility to meet the needs of each client.
This flexibility allows our clients to choose from a range of complimentary services and even allows them to choose their own financial institutions and contractors.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE :
- Prepare and issue all notices required by the bodies corporate and Community Management Act 1997 and regulations under the Act that apply to the bodies corporate.
- Attend Annual General Meetings and Committee Meetings.
- Take Minutes of meetings and issue to owners promptly.
- Issue levy notices.
- Deposit money received and pay accounts.
- Keep proper financial records.
- Make financial information and budgets available to the Committee.
- Prepare statements of account for Annual General Meetings.
- Ensure all required insurances are taken out.
- Keep all statutory records and registers up to date.
- Possess and supervise use of the common seal.
- Deal with correspondence and communication.
- Provide general advice to the bodies corporate.
WE ALSO PROVIDE AN EXTENSIVE RANGE OF FREE INFORMATION BULLETINS TO OUR CLIENTS. THESE ADDRESS SOME OF THE VARIOUS CHALLENGES OF bodies corporate LIFE, INCLUDING :
- How to run a bodies corporate Committee more efficiently.
- What is covered by insurances.
- How to prepare motions.
AS PART OF OUR COMMITMENT TO PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY SERVICES, WE GUARANTEE THAT :
- Every telephone call is returned on the same day where possible, but no later than the next working day.
- All incoming correspondence is responded to or, where instructions need to be received from the bodies corporate Committee, acknowledge receipt of the letter in writing within 3 working days.
- Outgoing communication of a sensitive or contentious nature must first be approved by the bodies corporate Committee.
- Minutes of General and Committee meetings are prepared within 10 working days.
- Clients are free to choose their own bank, insurance company and all providers of goods or services.